Saturday, November 30th, 2013
Thank you to all who attended!
Monday, May 7th, 2012
• Cellphone rates in Canada
• Bell stung by $1.00 payphone backlash
• Airline fees, services, advertising and on-time performance
• Bell veut augmenter ses tarifs
Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
• Bell’s payphone hike, Put your 2 cents in
• A fantastic victory to protect the privacy of teenagers online
• Pourquoi les prix sont-ils plus élevés au Canada?
• Online spying, indiscriminate “fishing expeditions”
• PIAC still working on truth in airline ads
Monday, November 7th, 2011
Are you interested in consumer protection, real estate commissions or unadvertised fees?
Monday, October 3rd, 2011
Nancy Riche passed away on Oct. 1. Riche was a longtime director of the Public Interest Advocacy Centre.
Thursday, June 30th, 2011
The Public Interest Advocacy Centre and the Samuelson-Glushko Canadian Internet Policy & Public Interest Clinic [...] have declined from endorsing a set of Internet Policy Principles presented by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).