Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
For Articling Year: 2016-2017
Deadline for Application: May 19, 2015
Interviews the weeks of: May 25 and June 1, 2015
Offers will be made: June 17, 2015
Friday, October 17th, 2014
The Public Interest Advocacy Centre (PIAC) cordially invites all of our friends and colleagues to the PIAC Annual Dinner 2014.
Saturday, June 28th, 2014
PIAC joins CSISAC in refusing to endorse OECD policy document on Internet Policy in part over concerns about copyright enforcement by ISPs
Saturday, November 30th, 2013
Thank you to all who attended!
Monday, May 7th, 2012
• Cellphone rates in Canada
• Bell stung by $1.00 payphone backlash
• Airline fees, services, advertising and on-time performance
• Bell veut augmenter ses tarifs
Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
• Bell’s payphone hike, Put your 2 cents in
• A fantastic victory to protect the privacy of teenagers online
• Pourquoi les prix sont-ils plus élevés au Canada?
• Online spying, indiscriminate “fishing expeditions”
• PIAC still working on truth in airline ads
Monday, November 7th, 2011
Are you interested in consumer protection, real estate commissions or unadvertised fees?
Monday, October 3rd, 2011
Nancy Riche passed away on Oct. 1. Riche was a longtime director of the Public Interest Advocacy Centre.